.H.A.V.O.C. Harrogate Audi VW Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie here !!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daz8v

Newbie here !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here !!!!!!!   Newbie here !!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:13 pm

hello all am not typically from around harrogate but used to live in a town called buroughbridge and i am in around harrogate alot mainly near kirby that way and sum of may no my long sold highline vr6 (nr15 dku) that was in buoroughbridge and used to work in knaresburough near next so hii all and would love meet you all.

darryl
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here !!!!!!!   Newbie here !!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm

well come dude i used to know a girl in boroughbride who used to have a black n reg highline, could of been yours??? what are you driving now ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.havoc-dubs.com
daz8v

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here !!!!!!!   Newbie here !!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am

heya dru i think i actually no you and yes she is my girlfriend sambovr6 with her highline vr6 and she drives and mr2 and i drive a mk3 golf 1.6 gerring converted to an abf then a vr6 sometime next year hehe

how are you anyway??

daz
Back to top Go down
Sambovr6

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here !!!!!!!   Newbie here !!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:22 am

Darryl, it was never your car (you can't even get the reg number right), i am not your girlfriend and you do not and never have lived in Boroughbridge.

Stop pretending like it was ever anything to do with you!!!

Dru - Hi, long time no speak! Yeah it was me you used to know in Boroughbridge. I keep driving past where you work hoping to see your Vr, i don't even know if you still have it!!

Give me a shout sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here !!!!!!!   Newbie here !!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1