.H.A.V.O.C. Harrogate Audi VW Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAG newbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesbreadvan

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:02 am

hi guys my name is james and im 21!

i have owned my mk2 polo for a few months. it is a 1989 'G' and has done just 43000 miles

the car is currently standard but this is changing within the next week.

i am having a new engine fitted as the standard 1043cc 45bhp engine just isnt doing it for me!

the new engine is a fuel injected 1.3 from a mk3 polo gt. it has a port polished gt head and a gt bottom end. it also has a piper 264 high lift cam and solid followers. also has an 8k chip, lightened flywheel, vernier pulley and a k&n filter and will have around 90bhp which is good considering the car weighs just 700kg!!!

she will also be fitted with a 60/40 shock and spring kit, plus a set of pirelli p slot wheels from a mk1 golf
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:18 am

welcome to the club james look forward to seeing some pictures of your progress, the forum is a liitle quiet at the mo but dont let this put you off visiting us things will pick up come proper summer time so we will hopefully get some meets sorted soon, but we will be definatly be haveing a club stand at this years VW festival at harewood
Back to top Go down
http://www.havoc-dubs.com
jamesbreadvan

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:22 am

i will get some pics up soon, i am definately going to harewood. is the any meets between us guys sometime soon?
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:28 am

why not it would be rude not to, feel free to arrange one mate, check out havoc vwaudi on facebook too its probally the best way to contact members at the moment,
Back to top Go down
Hoernig
Admin
Admin
Hoernig

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

welcome to the forum Razz

Back to top Go down
jamesbreadvan

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:08 am

how easy is it to upload pics? on the other forum im on i just upload from 'my pictures' straight onto the site
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:41 am

hit post, then on the icon bar at the top you should see an icon with a floppy disc and a poloroid picture (host an image) click on that select am image from a file and hit host it, then it will give you 3 types thumbnail, image and image url right click the middle on and copy it then paste it into your post done[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:43 am

hit post, then on the icon bar at the top you should see an icon with a floppy disc and a poloroid picture (host an image) click on that select am image from a file and hit host it, then it will give you 3 types thumbnail, image and image url right click the middle on and copy it then paste it into your post done[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VAG newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: VAG newbie   VAG newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

VAG newbie
Page 1 of 1