.H.A.V.O.C. Harrogate Audi VW Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from a newbie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomBentley

Hello from a newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a newbie!   Hello from a newbie! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:40 am

Hi,
New to here and to forum use in general... looking to find out about any meets and stuff, and just have a laugh with other enthusiasts I suppose Very Happy Here's some photos of my latest ride, a GTI Edition 30.
Cheers
Tom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.tom-bentley.com
Hoernig
Admin
Admin
Hoernig

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie!   Hello from a newbie! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 am

Welcome to the forum!

I think i've seen you around, had the golf long?

I love that interior Razz

Back to top Go down
TomBentley

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie!   Hello from a newbie! EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:39 am

Cheers! Just had it a few weeks, but it's so much fun I can't seem to keep myself out of the thing so it's likely you'll have seen me somewhere, haha. As soon as I took it for a test drive I pretty much just signed on the dotted line, it's such a beast Smile
Will have to get out for a blast soon - I grew up in Harrogate but I've lived in York the past 7 years and have just moved back here, so would be good to meet some people
Back to top Go down
http://www.tom-bentley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a newbie!   Hello from a newbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from a newbie!
Page 1 of 1