.H.A.V.O.C. Harrogate Audi VW Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pertol prices!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

pertol prices!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 am

so petrol........ the price of it went up on the first of this month then again today, just filled up and it cost me 138.8 a ltr Shocked leeds prices are still around 125ish but will go up soon as apparently this is still "old stock" that has not had the VAT increased on it yet!!so what does this mean for you as its going up again in april and why does no one else really care when afew years ago when it went over a £1 people striked, bloked ferry ,ports petrol stations etc i know if it goes up anymore im going to struggle using the golf as a daily run around Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.havoc-dubs.com
Ogni
DUBBER
DUBBER
Ogni

PostSubject: Re: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Yes fuel and running costs are on the up and allways will be.

The motorist is an easy target, there know we need our cars or vans to get to work or make a living.

Lorries and big companies pay different prices or even have there own tankers . . . .

AS for a run about, buy a diesel Smile

I love my 1.8T or my MK1 golf, but my sprinter is diesel as its on the road every day Very Happy

Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

PostSubject: Re: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:17 am

Ogni wrote:
, but my sprinter is diesel as its on the road every day Very Happy

everyday you say!!! any danger of a lift lol!
Back to top Go down
Ogni
DUBBER
DUBBER
Ogni

PostSubject: Re: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Dont know if you could take all that power lol!

But if you need a lift and i m going the same way uyou are wel;come to catch a lift. affraid
Back to top Go down
druvr6
DUBBER
DUBBER
druvr6

PostSubject: Re: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:34 pm

cheers !! im ok for now filled up in otley at 123p a ltr so im happy again for now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pertol prices!!!!!!!!   pertol prices!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

pertol prices!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1